Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Why Exiled Brother?

To my fellow bloggers,

A big hello I bid you as this is my first ever blog in bloggers.com. Nothing much to say apart from the fact that I had a blog before but was unable to continue writing in it because of the poor response. But after having a few words with fishtail in college a couple of days back, I suppose one of the reasons for my blog being so poorly-received was probably because of my inconsistency in blogging and not creative enough I suppose?

Anywayz, I shall try my level best to entertain my fellow readers, so as to attract new readers! So, to answer your first question as to why I chose the nick exiled brother as my display name. It's quite simple actually, I saw the title of a book that was on my table, it was Exile's Return by Raymond E. Feist and a pirated(shh!) DVD copy of Brothers Grimm. So, if you put the two first words of both of the titles, there you have it, Exiled Brother! There's a hidden meaning to it as well but I suppose I shall keep things interesting by blogging it in the next post. :P

exiledbrother

2 Comments:

At 3:37 AM, Blogger fishtail said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. Once a blogger, always a blogger, and remember, bloggers (like soldiers) never retire; they blog till they drop!

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

Hehe...thanks fishtail!
Will update my blog as frequent as possible and will try to keep things exciting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home