Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Part 3 of an Epic Trilogy!

HARLO!

People!

The final part of the epic trilogy is finally here!

Now I'm quivering with anticipation for my long-deserved Oscar!

*And the Oscar goes to ...*

Nah...it doesn't matter...for now.

LOLz!

On with the photos anyway!


The cast and crew of Heroes Rejects having dinner on the 3rd day!
Needless to say, the seafood was good! Though food was scarce because...as you can see... all those who were on the table were NOT mid-life-crisis-suffering adults!
What you don't see in the photo is that we actually made a very loud announcement to the rest of the tables to come and give us leftovers from their tables.
In short...teenagers with raging stomachs...'nuff said.


THIS was after dinner where we went back to our hotel for our Fun Nite. You can basically see me running away to hide because the whole buncha youth sitting behind were shouting for my name to go up and sing a song! Knowing my oh-so-limitless abilities...I declined but at the nudging of the crowd..I relented...with one condition...the whole bunch who dragged me in to come and sing with me! MUAHAhAHA!
Oh, and to make things worse..they didn't call me by my name. They called me by my pet name...Frankie...and throughout the whole of that night and the day after...I was called Frankie by the adults as well...Sigh...



The youth took charge of the final praise and worship session led by Erica "Eden" Cheong. LOL!
It was good...got all the adults with creaking bones to now have casts wrapped around their limbs for joining us in our hyped-up session! WOOT!
Carys "Candice" Lim and Trina "Claire" Teoh as back-up singers.


The worship band who led the P&W session for the last day. Jessica "Jessica Sanders" Lim on the keyboard, Nicholas "Nikki Sanders" Au Yong on the electric guitar, Joshua "Peter Petrelli" Teoh on the bass guitar, Emily "Unnamed Hero" Mok on the lead guitar.


After P&W Session, we had our own small talk which basically puts us into different categories of personalities. After that, we were told to build a house using decks of cards.
I was in Sanguine...naturally...LOLz!
As a fellow Youth Advisor said..."It looks like a public house/HDB flats in Singapore" although we were clearly trying to go for a posh bungalow with a swimming pool on the rooftop and security guards. Meh!


Phlegmatic's house! Simple and practical!



Melancholic's house! Honestly, we're lost for words at this. It vaguely looks like a house! More of like a pathway of sorts with sweets on the roofs! LOL!
When we asked the Melancholics! They just said, "Aiya, dunno la! We just folded something and simply put it together wat!"
I'm still trying to figure out what it is till today.


Cholerics' house! Or rather...a Stonehenge of sorts! By far definitely the most creative of all! It is really attractive and a sight to behold! From a house's point of view though...I'd have to say it ain't the safest place to live in. HAHA! But a bloody nice design though!


Heroes Rejects!


MUKA BANGANG! Aiya...always say making stupid face or muka poyo and stuff like that is so old school. So now I come up with a new term! MUKA BANGANG!


The Sanguines poses for the camera!


Nicholas "Sylar" Ting, Erica "Eden" Cheong, Nicholas "Nikki Sanders" Au Yong.


WOOT!!!

THE trilogy is finally completed! YEAY!!!

Now let's hope the box-office receipts will be good!

I shall be eagerly awaiting for my Oscar to be Poslaju'ed to me!

Until next time, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home