Friday, December 23, 2005

Guilty! Kong speaking Mandarin? WTF?

I know I know! I've not been updating my blog!
And therefore I'm GUILTY! Hehe...Anywayz..
Nothing much except that I've been pretty relaxed lately!
Mind you, I've been working my ass off for the past 4 months in college!
College life is HELL especially when you've got like neverending piles of assignments to be done in the last minute! *wink*
Anywayz, just a quick update on my life, I've watched King Kong a.k.a The Eighth Wonder of the World! It was fantastic! Though it was spoiled by people who were talking to the screen the whole time!
First, I've got a couple sitting right behind me, and when King Kong showed up after (WARNING : *SPOILER AHEAD*) an hour into the movie, the guy just kept whispering to his girlfriend, "King Kong...King Kong...King Kong...King Kong" like some kinda machine that keeps replaying! It was so bloody annoying! Look! If you want to whisper AND talk to your girlfriend, might as well go buy the DVD and watch it at home! We know you're obsessed with Kong's ding dongs but you don't have to keep repeating it! Next up, a happy chinese family (a rather big one, in fact with 4 children) was saying rather weird stuff which I couldn't quite make out since they were speaking in Mandarin but heLLO? We're in the cinema! I know you want to talk to your lovely wife that bore you with 4 children from hell and spend a lil' time with her! BUT puh-leeeze talk OUTSIDE! Gosh! I was wondering why could Kong suddenly be speaking in Mandarin! Let alone speak at all! It seems that their comments and such were made when Kong opens his badly-in-need-of-clorets mouth and growls. Great timing eh? Oh yeah! Not forgetting to mention! Their oh-so-cute-you-wish-they-were-dead children! I don't mind them bringing their children for a movie, but can you at least tell them to sit still and not talk during the movie? Hell! I coulda sworn I saw a couple of shadows blocking my view from ogling at Naomi Watts beautiful eyes or Jack Black's huge gut or Adrian Brody's sulk! It's like a big reminder to the old "Buy pirated VCDs lar! The shadows ar? Aiya! Those people cannot sit still! Dunno how to watch movie wan!"

PHEW! Got that out finally! Enough b*tching about people though. I recently attended an audition for a Student Film that will be filmed by our very own local director! Chor Ai Lene! Never heard of her? Well, maybe not yet. This film is her final piece/thesis for her Masters in Filming! Not bad eh? Woo-hoo! I just seriously hope I will get the role! Oh by the way, I didn't tell you what was the film about. The title of the movie is "Tiffin" where an indian girl reaches a point in life where she has to make a decision between her one and only chance in sitting for the college entrance exams/SPM(not sure yet) or continuing a life of being a helper to a chinese family to care for their grandmother as started by her mother. Of course, here comes the plot twist, the daughter-in-law of the pohpoh thinks that having an indian helper who comes daily is an embarassment to their(her) social status and is thinking of employing an Indonesian maid instead where it is more highly looked upon. However, the Pohpoh really enjoys the company of Shanti and is reluctant to let her go. Pohpoh's grandson will provide the conflict as Shanti suspects that he stole pohpoh's money but she has no evidence to prove her innocence when she was blamed for the EVIL deed.

Hehe, as most of you can see...I auditioned for the grandson's role and hopefully *fingers crossed* i will get it! So pray for me people and hope I can get the role! Hehehe.....

eM-Kay

2 Comments:

At 12:59 AM, Blogger Al-mu Syahrisyawal Ahmad said...

I'll come back later to finish reading your blog.. hahah.. Welcome to Blogger.com.. hahahaha...

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

how racist.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home