Friday, November 16, 2007

TAG!

Rules: Repeat subject header “I’M TAGGED, THEREFORE…” Copy + paste these rules in your entry. Complete these 15 totally useless statements & questions. Mention who you were tagged by, followed by 8 people whom you’ll be tagging.

I'm tagged, therefore "smile and wave, kick and shave" - lamely random... :P

1. If I was the opposite gender, what would my party clothes be like?
- To be honest, never thought of it before! Hmm....X-Men's Rogue, i suppose?

2. At 10am this morning, I was...
- Sleeping

3. At 10pm tonight, I will be…
- do not know what I will be doing yet. Most probably in front of the computer.

4. Who should be the next Malaysian Prime Minister?
- Personally, I think it should be someone who is well-educated with a proper paper from one of the few top universities in the world and not the top local university. It makes a whole lot of difference!

5. If my spouse told me to do without sex for a year, I would…
- scream my lungs out and probably go crazy!

6. If I was a piece of a car, I would be the…
- Ferrari F430. A bloody nice one I must add.

7. If I was told one day that I would have to give up either
1) anything chocolate OR
2) ever seeing the beach again,
for the rest of my life,which one will I give up?
- OMG! They're both my favourites!!!! I can't choose! NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Singapore is good for…
- crazy people.

9. If I could only say 3 words before I die, what would those last words be?
- I need chocolates!

10. Who would I like to be left on a deserted island with?
- A lovely girl whom I can relate to.

11. Die by drowning or by fire?
- Drowning, I suppose. It's not as painful as fire I think. Besides, I don't want my body to be burnt till I'm unrecognizable...

12. What is one single thing would you buy with your last RM9.95?
- Food...preferably chocolate.... :D

13. If I opened a night club, what would I call it?
- The Kheng's Playground.

14. Don’t cheat: what’s “bulbous”?
- I don't know...

15. I think my ass is…
- a perfectly normal formed ass. If it wasn't....I wouldn't be able to sit properly.. :P

The 8 sweet and crazy people that I shall bestow this tag upon are:
- Whoever who thinks it's good! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home