Tuesday, August 19, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!

LOL!

This is gonna sound so random, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY to ME!!!
:P
Yeah...quite sad right?
Happy belated birthday to myself...
If those of you who don't already know, my birthday was on the 14th of August last Thursday.
Hehhee...
Photos are not in yet but it will be posted up soon.
Oh come on! I've got to get wasted during my birthday! HOW COULD I USE THE COMP WHEN I'M WASTED?

But anyhoo, ever since I've turned 21 it seems like I've lost my sense of humour that has always been a part of me. (I know, it can be lame...but humour's humour!)
Hmmm, what has happened? Has turning into an adult made me into a super-duper boring person?
HELP!!!!
I need to fix this ASAP! Someone, anyone! Help me!!!
Without my sense of humour I feel like I'm dying inside!!
It's like....no chocolate in my body will make me feel like I'm dead/dying...
You see, chocolate's like the fuel that drives me. Without chocolate for a day, I might die!
I live on chocolates!

Even my friends have said I'm incomprehensible! And that's a mouthful I know!
I'm now not even able to finish a sentence nor say something where people actually understand me! I feel like a complete fool now!!!!
HELP!!!!!

KEFAHAMAN?

Bah....who am I to kid?
I'm just really bored now. Though I was only half-kidding when it came to my sense of humour. It's...changed now...I feel...slower?
LOL!
Any tips peeps?
I shall try to absorb everything you will tell me while trying to not leave keyboard prints on my face!
:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home