Friday, September 05, 2008

Noises in my head

LOL!

It's not often I do these kinda posts....But I suppose today's one of them.
I just found out that our "beloved" Murdoch University actually adopts the CGPA system!
Hahahahahahahaha!
I feel like bursting out right now.
It's fantastic to know that all these while we were just so happy to be able to pass our subjects, the CGPA has been slowly ticking away.
I'm now officially the happiest man on earth!
No, I will not reveal my CGPA, you think I'm that stupid?
HAH!
If you do not believe me, go to MyInfo > Current Enrolment Details > Course & Unit Details > Course Progress Summary
You'll find your CGPA there.
Now people(if you guys didn't already know about that), SMILE FOR ME!!!!!
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAH!

I feel not too merciful today..
Heh...I guess it's also because I'm not too happy about a lot of other stuff as well.
But then again, I'm not one to flame people in my blog. So don't have to worry.

After all, I'm just not THAT good of a friend, I suppose.
Heh!

Till then people....See YA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home