Sunday, July 09, 2006

Whoa! So expensive wei!

A really good joke that I laughed my arse off after reading the end! ENJOY!

Few guys were gathering around a well-known gym located in the centre of the town.
Suddenly a mobile phone rang and one of them answered the phone.

The conversation:

“Hello?”

”Dear~ it’s me~”

“Eemmmmm….”

“Dear, you’re still in the gym is it?”

“yah…”

“Well, I’m still shopping by the shopping complex close to the gym you’re in now. I saw Louis Vuitton’s latest bag. Quite cheap you know! Only for $3000… can I buy it, dear?”

“O.K, go ahead since you like it so much.”

“Ahhhhhh…. Thanks dear! Oh and before I came over, I saw a latest Mercedes for sale in a car exhibition, I negotiated with the car agent and he told me he will offer us ‘Good Price’, it would be great if we use the BMW we bought last year to trade in for new one,”

“How much he offered you?”

“Oh only for $2million something, dear”

“O.K, make sure the price is ‘on the road’ will do”

“Magnificient, oh ya, 1 more thing, dear”

“What?”

“This morning I went to real estate agent for a look and the house we’re interested is now on sale! Remember dear? The house 1000 metre in size, with a heart shaped swimming pool, and a Orchid garden as backyard, a tennis court in front of the
house along with the garage which able to fit 4 cars… very beautiful right, dear?’

“How much they aftering?”

“Only for $10million dear! The price is pretty worthwhile right? I’ll check whether your bank account to see whether we can afford it,”

“Fine then. If you able to negotiate until $8million, go ahead…”

“OK dear! Thank you dear. I’ll see you tonight for dinner ya? I love you”

“bye, love you too”

After the guy ended the call. He lifted up the phone and asked the others,

“Anyone knows whose phone is this?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home