Wednesday, April 12, 2006

BLOCK!

I'm kinda having a block at the moment. I can't seem to write anything good nor worth reading these days. I suppose I'm running low on fuel at the moment. What with all the sudden influx of mid-term assignments coming up at the beginning of the semester. Sigh, anywayz, for those of you who do understand me, I dislike blogging about myself nor treating this blog as a diary. Therefore, please forgive me for this post because I've seriously got nothing to write about at this very moment. Suffice to say that WAYNE ROONEY ROCKS!!! LOLz! Sorry for the sudden change in topic, but I couldn't help it. WAYNE ROONEY ROCKS!!! Screw the gambling debts! He's the wonderboy! CHELSEA! WATCH YOUR TAILS FOR WE'RE SURE TO POUNCE ON YOU! HAHA! I think Jose "Special One" Mourinho is actually shivering at the sight of the league table. 7 points ahead and they have 5 more games to go. PLUS, they are not really on form at the moment. What with Man United bullying Arsenal even after they(Arsenal) bullied Juventus and Real Madrid. It just serves to say that Man United are much more superior compared to Juve, and Real! LOLz! YEAPS! You readers are right! I am BOASTING ABOUT MY MUCH LOVED DEVILS! Don't take the Man United more superior than Juve and Real too seriously though. We all know, as die-hard football fans things never work out that way. LOLz! BUT still I just have to spread and tell the world of the results of the recent Man United vs. Arsenal. In case most of you were just born yesterday or just got out of a timewarp or a cave with no access to the world whatsoever, MAN UNITED 2 - 0 ARSENAL. With Wayne Rooney scoring the first and setting up the second for Park Ji-Sung!

Who's your daddy!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHHAH!

Yeaps, I suppose that's sufficient for now. Sorry for the Arse fans though. They musta thought they stood a chance in beating the Red Devils. :P
HAHA!

Till next time, my fellow readers/bloggers/K-R-Y-S-T-A-L S-A-N-T-A M-A-R-I-A(your perasanness)/friends/enemies/uncles/aunties/grandma/grandpa and whoever who's reading this blog.
I promise I'll update it more often and hopefully with more interesting read!

7 Comments:

At 5:59 PM, Blogger krysXOXO said...

uncle/aunties/friends/enemies/readers....yada yada yada.

But where's my name? Must put another slash den followed by my B-E-A-U-tiful name. Krystal.
i know i'm a perasan-ted pinhead.
Proud to be one.

 
At 11:58 PM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

LOLz
Fine, your perasanness...
your wish is my command...

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger krysXOXO said...

ISH, besarnya.
Nice nice. haha.

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

wat to do...
you just said you wanted your name in mar...
hmm,maybe i should include the IC no. and body measurements too, wat do you think?

 
At 7:31 PM, Blogger krysXOXO said...

hmm....ic no need la. u know ppl can do things nowadays when they know ur ic and all. body measurements also no need la. Too hot for blogspot. and be humble abit la. lol.

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

blog whenever you want emkay, no one's gonna swallow you whole if ya dont. hmm. now that would be a bit of a challenge now, wouldn't it? *grins* jk jk...

 
At 12:38 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

ash - are you trying to say i'm B-I-G?
LOLz!
It's just that I try not to disappoint my readers by trying to update regularly..hehe..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home