Monday, July 24, 2006

SHOPPING!

WOo-HOO!
Yes!
I went shopping!
I satisfied my craving for shopping!!! Even though I had not enough money!! WOO-HOO!!!!
LOLz!
Yes, I mean...okay. Here's how it all started. After church service, we(Erica, Shaun, Krystal, Me, Joshua) decided to go shopping in 1U! HAHA! But before that could happen, Erica and I had to send Erica's parents back home first so I had to be her co-driver(her dad still has doubts on her driving) and even got permission to scold her without her scolding me back! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Anywayz, after dropping them back, we headed over to Shaun's place to pick him up before going BACK to church, or somewhere near church, to pick Joshua and Krystal who had both walked over to a mamak. And get this, apparently while walking there, Joshua walked so far ahead without even looking back nor waited for Krystal. Sigh, what a real gentleman he is. Krystal had to like struggle(she was wearing heels, HAHA!) to walk fast just to catch up with Josh. THen, the smart fella go order nasi lemak mata kerbau and makan first while we were all driving around picking people up and have to wait till we reached 1 Utama BEFORE even eating! and we had to find parking some more which took a bloody freaking..... 15 mins...hehe... caught you there, eh? LOLz!

Anywayz, went to TGI Fridays and had a three-course set meal(yes, i' know i'm poor!) which cost like 40 bucks without govt. tax and service charge(which means good bye to tips!). Anywayz, caught sight of a cute waitress, or so i thought...When I asked the rest to check her out, they were saying like..."where got! aiyo! meng kheng! you no taste lar!"
Oh, I suppose I forgot to mention she was wearing a mini skirt at the same time. :P
But apart from that, I think this made me sit up and take notice...I also kinda find girls with those open-top caps(dunno what you actually call them) cute!
I don't know why, but every girl whom I've seen wearing that...I actually kinda like it on them.
I guess I have this weird cap fetish... I dunno.

LOLz

Anywayz, after that. We split up with teh girls going their own way and us guys going our own way to shop also. First stop, Topman. Love the stuff there...Unfortunately, with only 60 bucks left in the wallet, there was nothing much I could get my hands on. So, Shaun went crazy looking for a pair of jeans and finally found his..for RM209. But thanks to my F3 card, he got a 10% discount. But I've got extra points! HAHA!
Then went over to another shop next to the shop that sells Star Wars and other big boys' toys and paraphernelias. Bought a shirt there that says "Smoking Ganja Area" COOL! shirt!
Shaun went ahead and bought a "penis" shirt! LOLz! Josh bought a "Jesus rose from the dead shirt" which was equally cool, and a GRC shirt. Ask him why. Lazy to type now!

LOL!

HAHA!

ANywayz, after that, went around looking at some mroe shirts in EXTREME for Shaun. But finally at around 5 something...we all had to leave and had to call Erica to head home! She sent Krys home, then small kid(Josh), Shaun and finally me. However, I forgot to pass something to Erica after she dropped me home and had to call her back! But while waiting for her, had a stomach ache and had to rush to the loo and told my sis's bf to pass it to her instead. Erica called me handphone, but due to obvious reasons was not able to pick it up. She ended up outside, not daring to honk at all and waited inside the car for I think at least 10 mins before she came out and said, "Hello! Is anybody home?" Erica style. LOLz!

Oh yeah! A bit of something for you guys to enjoy! Here's something I found! You know how the now infamous head-butt of Zidane on Materazzi? Feast your eyes! For this is something hilarious!!


3 Comments:

At 11:56 PM, Blogger krysXOXO said...

Yes, bad bad joshua. So not gentleman at all. Samo i'm like sick you know. lol.

but it was fun. We shall do it again when we are like rich.

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

LOL!
When we are rich...I think that time would be like 15 years or so from now?
:P

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger krysXOXO said...

i mean, well, rich enough to walk in topshop and come out with something. Yah, that rich.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home