Saturday, August 26, 2006

How un-Malaysian Are You?

With the upcoming Merdeka Celebrations just a couple of days away, I was going around doing my usual stuff(i.e, surfing,sleeping,etc.) until I stumbled on to this whilst reading Mayz's blog. Curious and always definitely want to find out about myself more, I decided to check out and answer the MCQ myself!



Lo and behold!

Congratulations Tan Meng Kheng, you are 50% not Malaysian.

That means you're as Malaysian as...


Michelle Yeoh!

How Un-Malaysian Are You?




This effectively means I'm like Michelle Yeoh! OMG! Am I that feminine? Or effiminate? I mean I know I am like called Mr. Sexy for various reasons but me comparing myself to Michelle Yeoh? It's an insult! I can't believe that I'm being compared to a woman!!! I mean, compare me with Jimmy Choo or something! OR better yet, Brad Pitt(though I know he clearly has no ties nor connections whatsoever with Malaysia, but still!)!! At least put me on par with him! I know I deserve to be of equal status as him! What more! Michelle Yeoh is so old-school! She's not MY type! I would so want Christina Aguilera instead! What is this world coming into?!?! Has the world changed so much that 19-year-old heterosexuals are now being compared to a 40+ woman who is perhaps old enough to be my MOTHER! (Heck, I love me mum and wouldn't want to trade her for anyone!) This is utterly ridiculous! I demand an explanation for this!!!!


Oh, wait...

*scrolls up and reads the html coding again*

My apologies, after reading it again, I just found out that I'm 50% as Malaysian as Michelle Yeoh. Hehe.

4 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Grace said...

"Congratulations grace, you are 60% not Malaysian."

HAHA.

Guess who i am as un-Malaysian as? ...
Guy Sebastian! Woot ~

;)

 
At 2:12 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

er...you don't have the 'fro!
LOLz!
i think i'm happy being as Malaysian as MIchelle Yeoh!
She's successful at least!
HAHA!!

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Lisan said...

owh.
she hot too.
and sexy.
like you. =)

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

LOLz!
haha!
thanks milady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home