Friday, November 24, 2006

Am I that uninspirasi? YES I AM!

In your room do u have:

Condoms: What am I? 6? Oh wait..condoms? Nah..
Lamp: Yeap, lamp from Ikea. Still waiting for the lava lamp though. *hint hint*
Cell phone: Yeah. It's a Motorola V3. Not the latest model though. It was the first generation that started it all! Speaking of V3. Go back to my old post and read this.
Chair/stool: I've a chair that I do everything on it! Even *ahem* sleeping.
Book shelf: My book shelf is more of a workstation actually..it's a book shelf, computer table and dresser all in one! LOLz.
Dresser: Refer to above.
Computer/laptop: Yes. To not have a computer in my room is like not having skin on my body. :D
Bean bag: Don't have one. I barely have enough space for another person to sleep.
Pictures: They are all stored somewhere.
Mirror: Yeah, most definitely. I love staring at myself. I'm beautiful.
Skateboard: Me no extreme person.
Bed: So that's what it's for? I've been sleeping on the floor for months! THANKS.FOR.THAT.
Clothes on the floor: I've a laundry basket...therefore no clothes on the floor. Clothes on the floor means one thing...spoilt! HAHA!
Plastic flamingo: I do have a lawn actually. Oh wait! I can't believe I forgot to tell you! I have a garden in my bedroom!
Surfboard: My room is seriously small. If I have a surfboard then might as well give the room to it instead.
Smoke detector: Me smoking is like me rejecting a call to play football.
Piano/keyboard/guitar/bass/drums: have kapuk guitar! bought for RM65 and still functioning! have drumsticks though. Computer is my number one priority.
Locking door: Defo. If I don't, I'll get people using MY toilet all the time. You see, my room's got an attached bathroom(all to myself! wippee!) on the ground floor and is located next to the kitchen. damn strategic eh? I know, I am a bloody genius!
Bottle of water: Two 1 litre bottles. and an aerosol can should you wish to know more.
A blacklight: I don't leave my *stains* around my room, thank you.
Medals/ribbons: Yeaps, a couple of them with the latest(debate gold medal) being proudly displayed right in front of everyone's face.
Awards: around the house. not in my room though.
Sports equipment: I've footie socks, shin pads, ankle guards, and tiny juggling balls(OH YOU DIRTY DIRTY PERSON! HOW COULD YOU!) .
CDs: Not having a CD in the room is like acknowledging that Mr. President is not an ape.
Hidden bottles of liquor: Liquor? what for? My whole family drinks, though not excessively therefore they're all stored in my mum's room! LOLz!
Flag: I've a ball with MU's logo on it. Does that count?
Paintball gun: The only gun I have in my room is my *ahem*.
Real Gun: Nah. For what? the world's such a safe place now!
Cigarettes: Ciggies, no. Zippo, yes.
Candle: Nada..my room's in such a mess that if there was a candle in it, it'd be running away because of the messiness.
Books: Definitely. I larve reading.
Nintendo: Nah. Ain't a BIG platform fan. that's why the PC's in my room! Oh and PC's in other bedrooms as well.
Game Cube: refer to above question
Xbox: Ditto.
Bike: I don't ride bikes. I drive.
Stereo: Stereo's are like so yesterday! We have RADIO's in our room now! LOLz!
Television: PLanning to get one and a DVD player and hang it on the wall and maybe even considering extending the astro cable to my room so i can watch MU from the comfort of my room! HAHA!
Lighter: Zippo, yes. Got it from renault pit party! WOO-HOO! TIESTO ROCKS!
Your mom: Why on earth is she in my room anywayz? I wouldn't mind Hannah Tan and Jessica Alba being in my room though. *big big HUGE grin*
Gum: Wrigley's...
How many windows do you have in ur room? Three, plus a small one in my toilet, four.
What is the color of your walls? Plain white.. Boring!
Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet? Black Tiles.
Do you get ready for the day in your room or thebathroom? Both, me got attached bathroom.
What color is your bed sheets? Blue.
What's on your walls? I've the air-cond remote control, posters, calendar,mirror.
Do you have any animals in your room? Am I not an animal?
Has the opposite sex been in your room before? I think so. But less than 10 I think.
You tag? Whoever who's willing to do this.


Adios amigos.

2 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Grace said...

oh deearr. three tag posts in a row. the next thing you know, your blog'll be sprouting moss and lichen from the edges! =P

 
At 3:51 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

oh well...i'm actually still waiting for photos of a night out with me friends recently..
once that comes...then it'll be a nicer place to be in...
hehe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home