Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tag! You're it! HAH!

Hello, after a long period of absence *again* I am now back!

However, due to certain pictures I've yet to come to my hands, I shall entertain you with one of the surveys that Krys a.k.a Ms. Sexy has tagged me with. Enjoy!!

1.) Put your music player on shuffle. [ Err...Winamp boleh ka?!! ]
2.) Press forward for each question.
o3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
4.) Absolutely no cheating.

FYI to people : I only have 942 whacked up songs in my iPod okay.
1.) How am I feeling today?
  • Minnie Ripperton - Lovin' You. [ I love God. Period. ]

2.) Where will I get married?
  • Safri Duo - Played Alive [ Err...Yeay! I ain't getting married! I guess marriage will be played while I'm still alive! Or whatever that means...:P ]

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
  • Avril Lavigne - I'm with You [ Heh. That's cool man. I with you too. *strictly not gay vibe you're getting now, best friends man!* ]

4.) What is/was highschool like?
  • Celine Dion - Because You Love Me [ I guess MBSSKL loved me? LOL! I lap you too!]

5.) What is the best thing about me?
  • Eric Clapton - Tears In Heaven [ Err.... I guess I wouldn't recognize you? And I'm in Heaven? LOLz ]

6.) How is today going to be?
  • Chantal Kreviazuk - Leaving On A Jet Plane [ I'm leaving today! To dreamland, soon lar. Already gave my ticket to the counter already. :P ]

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
  • Bryan Adams - Please Forgive Me [ Erh. Who do I say it to? I don't think I offended anyone. Heh. ]

8.) What song describes my parents?
  • Mary Hopkins - Those Were The Days [ LOL. Damn appropriate wei! They really reminisce the good old days! ]

9.) How is my life going?
  • John Denver - I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane [ LOL. I'm gonna miss everybody? Dunno! LOLz! Such luck to have two songs(though different singers) technically describing my life in this survey. :D ]

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
  • Mariah Carey - We Belong Together [ Yes!!!!! We belong together for eternity! So die with me people! ]

11.) How does the world see me?
  • Benny Benassi - California Dreaming 2004(Remix) [ Err...*lost for words* ]

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
  • Ben E. King - Stand By Me. [ Aww, I'm touched! Hehe! I hope I did stand by you one way or another at one point in time or another!! ]

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
  • Safri Duo & Dido - You Take My Breath Away(DJ Tiesto Vocal Remix) [ LOL. I DO?!?!?! I mean, OF COURSE I DO! HAHA! *beams with pride* ]

14.) How can I make myself happy?
  • Safri Duo vs. Barthezz - Bass Beat [ Hehe...kinda true. 'Cos I feel really happy when I'm playing the bass and it's kinda addictive! I don't wanna stop! ]

15.) What should I do with my life?
  • Bryan Adams - When You Love Someone [ LOL! Kinda impossible! I'm not that kinda person! No room nor time for that 'cept God! ]

16.) Will I ever have children?
  • Safri Duo - Magdalena [ I've no idea what it means. The song's some kinda African tribe singing in their own language and Safri Duo's percussions... LOLz! ]

17.) What is some good advice?
  • Richard Marx - I Will Be Right Here Waiting For You [ Patience is the key to everything! LOLz! So WAIT! HAHA! ]

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
  • Shania Twain - You're Still The One [ No comment. ]

19.) What does everyone else think my current life?
  • Snow Patrol - Make This Go On Forever [ I hope that you guys mean it in a positive way! Heh! I can't be fat forever you know! :D ]

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
  • Seal - Kiss From A Rose [ I've no idea what this means! LOLz! Preferably one who gets a kiss from a rose? LOLz! Help me out here people! Decipher it for me please! ]

21.) Will you get married?
  • Snow Patrol - In My Arms [ Huh? I suppose it'd be more logical if it actually says In My A**! LOLz! Again, help me people! ]

22.) What should I do with my love life?
  • Benny Benassi - Satisfaction [ Be satisfied with being single!? YEAY! Rejoice! Hehe, ain't healthy to get a love life! Just burns the hell outta ya and it takes commitment! Not for a commitment-phobia person like me! LOLz! ]

23.) Where will you live?
  • Safri Duo - Jungle Safari [ I can't live in a jungle! Technology is my oxygen! I ain't no Tarzan! NO!!!!!! ]

24.) What will your dying words be?
  • Safri Duo - Bongo Song [ LOLz! I suppose I'd love to hear my favourite song one last time! Hehe! ]

25.) When I'm having sex I say..
  • Righteous Brothers - Unchain Melody [ LOLz! YEAH! Unchain Melody! We ain't up for kinky sex! We up for threesome, baby! LOLz ]

26.) When I meet a guy/lady for the first time I say..
  • Safri Duo Feat. Clark Anderson - All The People In The World [ All the people in the world and yet I've found you. *sly grin* ]

27.) When my parents are angry I say..
  • Bon Jovi - Thank You For Loving Me. [ Awww...Hehe! I think that would melt their hearts, wouldn't it? But I suppose that can only be done by ME! ^_^ ]

I'm gonna tag :

* Grace. Since you're under a bout of uninspiration! LOLz
* Edmund! Just post it, otherwise you're a dead man!
* cnigel. er...you lah!
* Nekro. 'Cos you love to play with dead people! LOLz! Ain't healthy!
* En. Period.Dot.Blank.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home