Wednesday, November 08, 2006

NOT AGAIN! YES AGAIN!

1 What bothers you right now ?
If I'm given an opportunity, would I know that it's an opportunity and take it?

2 Do you find guys with long chins sexy?
I'm straight, thankyouverymuch.

3 What was your dream last night ?
Went to a party, was having fun then birthday girl receives a letter from a friend, who will not be attending the party because i will be/ was already there.

4 What is your greatest fear?
Opportunity. I fear I may never be able to realise my dream.

5 What was the best thing that happened to you this week?
Waking up early for 2 consecutive days. :P

6 What are you planning to do this weekend?
Futsal, then watching football, then sleep, then church, then hopefully futsal again! then watching football again!

7 What can you promise to the one you love the most?
I can promise that I cannot be in a relationship nor return the love because I do not want to carry any baggage while pursuing my dream. Only when I've fulfilled my dream will I then ponder on the possibility of a relationship. :)

8 What will you wish for if you had a genie ?
To give me an opportunity to pursue what I really want to pursue. Rather than wishing for the dream, I would rather just have that one chance to pursue it rather than achieving it without the journey. Life's about the journey, not the destination.

9 Who is the one you're thinking of right now ?
Honestly, it's God.

10 Who do you run to when you're down ?
God, football, futsal, and my ever wonderful computer.

11.You want ?
The chance.

12 who was the last person you went out with?
Ally, Predeep, Maggie, Run, Saras, Shaun, Aarun.

13 who will you call/text later ?
No one.

14 what completes your day ?
Waking up early to actually have breakfast, getting to class early, paying attention in class and understanding what the lecturer has said, being able to play futsal or football everyday would just complete my day.

15 who do you want to talk to right now ?
No one. I like it the way it is for the moment.

- WHEN -

16 when will you take a shower/bath?
Every morning when I wake up, and after I come back from college and especially after sports.

17 when will you watch a movie?
Anytime of the day. But I would prefer Thursdays 'cos that's when all the latest movies open.

18. When was the last time you fell in love?
Don't think I ever did if you mean in a physical relationship. If God, then it's 2001- current.

19 when was the last time you went out with your friends?
Tuesday afternoon for lunch.

20 When was the last time you said "i love you" ?
Never?

21 When was the last time you read a book ?
Currently reading a magazine. PC Gamer.

22 When was the last time you asked for help ?
Last week for Mass Media Law presentation. :P

23 When was the last time you kissed your bf/gf?
Never been kissed by TAN MENG KHENG! (Drew Barrymore had to withdraw 'cos I am the REAL DEAL!)

24 When did you last receive a gift?
I think it was on my birthday. Philee gave me the card and teddy bear. Thanks!

25 Do you easily get attracted to the opposite sex ?
Yeah, I suppose. Hehe.

26 Do you get jealous easily ?
Used to.

- MISC -

27 Anybody in love with you right now ?
I've no idea. Will someone who's in love with me right now please stand up?

28 Want to get married ?
Nope.

29 Are you serious when it comes to relationships ?
Yeah, but not now.

30 Are you afraid of commitments ?
Definitely. Especially things that have to do with L-O-V-E. I'd rather commit myself to a last-ditch tackle that could potentially injure me to prevent a goal instead. Or anything else but LOVE. I'm commitment-phobic.

31 Do actions speak louder than words ?
Definitely. Body language will always betray you when your words say otherwise.

32 How can you tell if a person loves you?
Not a clue. Sorry, can't help you there.

33 Are you good in handling relationships?
Dunno. Never been in one. :D

34 Are you willing to give everything ?
Give everything to make sure my team wins? DEFINITELY!

35 Do you demand your loved one to change into something that pleases you?
No. Love someone for who they are. Not for who they could be.

36 Would you let go of someone you love ?
Definitely. If it ain't happening, don't force it.

37 Is sex important in a relationship?
Yeah. But marriage comes first.

38 What is the major reason of a break up ?
Anything. Even the simplest thing like not being able to spot the new hairdo can spell the end of a relationship.

39 Most important ingredients in a relationship ?
God, Trust, Time, Sacrifice. I think.

40 One thing you like about love ?
It can make or break you.

42 is your heart broken , beating , or taken?
Damn sure it's beating! Otherwise you would be attending my funeral service rather than reading this!

43 you tag :
Edmund (you gotta update man!)
Joshua Teoh (random)
Run (dunno! LOLz!)
Grace (for tagging me, hah!)

2 Comments:

At 9:09 PM, Blogger Grace said...

waaakakaka i've been tagged again.

are you TELEPATHIC or something??! you always seem to know just when my forever-taking-leave-without-my-consent inspiration needs a push. lol

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger exiledbrother said...

hehe...
i guess you can call me "special"
i am after all...not your ordinary guy..
*big grin*
nah...it's good then! cos then your readers will not get bored because of your absence!
tada! i am your blog saviour!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home